Last updated July 31, 2018
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information presented on FRESH PHILOSOPHER is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be taken as advice of any kind. The views expressed on this website are personal opinions only and should not be construed as advice for your given situation. While all attempts are made to present accurate information, it may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances and information may become outdated over time.
Although I hold a PhD in Experimental Psychology I am not providing professional advice and the content of this blog does not create any professional relationship. The information on this website is for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice. The author is not liable for any losses or damages related to actions or failures related to the content on this website. If you need specific medical or health advice, consult with a licensed medical and/or clinical professional who specializes in your needs.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By using and accessing this Website, you agree at all times to indemnify and hold harmless this Company, as well as any related parties, from and against any and all claims related to this Website or its Content. We will not be responsible or liable in any way for your use of the information or materials provided on this Website. We assume no liability for any injuries, damages or other losses alleged in connection with your use or access of this Website. If you use this Website and/or its Content, we assume no responsibility. We will not be liable to any party for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable and/or consequential damages for your use, reliance, actions or failures to act related to the information on this Website.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, location, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat or subscribing to our newsletter. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
- Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys: Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Send you a newsletter via email.
You may choose to opt-in or subscribe to our email newsletter. By doing so, you consent to occasionally receive emails regarding updates to this Website, marketing messages or other content related to this Website. You may opt out of the email newsletter at any time. Should you have any issues or problems unsubscribing, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have taken all necessary measures to comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and do not send out spam or misleading information. We will not sell, rent or share your email address.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
Fresh Philosopher is a participant of the following affiliate companies listed but not limited to: Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Awin.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
We may also partner with selected third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to analyze and track users’ use of the Site and determine the popularity of certain content. By accessing the Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Dr. Erienne Weine DBA Fresh Philosopher
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Phone: (617) 958-1254